Astonite student testimonialS
- "Amazing learning experience! Incredible teachers, extremely friendly environment. I strongly recommend!"
- "I highly recommend this school to study!!! They have amazing teacher's.I have learned a lot English since I got here.Classes are very fun and creative and I had made a lot of friends from all over the world. People are extremely nice!!! Almost everyone brings something to share from their countries, like food or little presents. Don't miss the opportunity to be here. I personally have a great relationship with all of the teacher's and they are always available to help me or to help each other. I also think it has a very cozy environment where you can learn, have a great time, and feel at home all at the same time."
- "There are not too many people in classes and I was able to ask to teacher anytime. Teacher were friendly and easy to understand class."
- "Such a wonderful place to meet people from all around the world..the teachers and the director makes the person feel like home.. and also it's the most comfortable place to learn English at.. proud to be an Astonite."
- "Excellent teachers. Friendly environment for foreigners. Good possibilities for negotiating payments."
- "I miss AIA so much! Although I was in this school only for 2 semesters in 2012, I can say my English has improved a lot since then. The teachers were just wonderful. The school provides many options in between intensive and casual courses so you can try anything suitable for your goals. Well, I would go back to AIA if I had a chance :) It was indeed a great experience. It will be your best I’m sure :)"
- "I recommend this cozy school...I loved so much, and I'm so glad, because I'm sure that I chose the best school to improve my English. Excellent teachers, and students very kind, was a short, but amazing time..."
- "I came from another school in Austin and I strongly recommend AIA. It is an up-to-date school, with an interesting content (I'm in love with idioms classes for example) that really helps us with English conversation in the "real life" and that really cares about students integration, by creating nice outside school activities. Thank you Heather and Lynn for all your support!"