I-20 Transfer Information
- Fill out the Aston International "Application for Enrollment".
- Send a recent financial statement showing proof of ability to pay for your school and living expenses (we estimate $2400 for each month), and a copy of your passport.
- Provide a scanned copy of the photo page of your passport, a copy of your current visa, and a copy of your current I-20.
- Pay a $150 registration fee.
- We will give you an acceptance letter that you will show to your previous school.
- Take an AIA "Transfer Approval" Form to the Foreign Student Advisor at your previous school. We can also email it to your school if you prefer. The advisor will fill it out and return it to AIA.
- Your previous school will transfer your records to AIA online in the SEVIS system.
- We will prepare a new I-20 for you. Keep this original document together with any other I-20s you have. AIA will keep a copy of your I-20 in your school file.